Should You Join Gilbert + Burke At The First 4-day Spring Cottage Life Show?
Yes you should! If you’re planning on building, visiting, or just relaxing at a cottage this summer, the Spring Cottage Life Show is a MUST. Here’s why:
- It’s the first 4-day show! Due to popular demand, the Spring Life Show isn’t just confined to one weekend anymore. Swing by The International Centre, 600 Airport Road, in Mississauga anytime between Thursday, March 22 at 12-Sunday March 25th at 5pm.
- Meet The G+B Team! Ask questions about any upcoming projects, or check out our big screen portfolio to see what we can do – then hear about your favourite projects right then and there! We’ll also have a couple of iPads showcasing our work so you can get a closer look.
- Cottage season is fast approaching! The Cottage Life Show is chock full of things to upgrade your cottage from driveway to dock. Find anything you need for the upcoming season under one roof: boats, docks, green solutions, decor and style, water toys, and more!
- Bring the little ones! Don’t stress about a finding a sitter, there’s fun for the whole family. Check out the family activity center with arts and crafts and tree-planting, plus you can drop the littles off for 2 hours of free childminding provided by Camp Mini-Yo-We while you peruse the show.
- Enjoy the Great Outdoors, indoors! The Cottage Life Show is hosting an Outdoor Activity centre to help you learn more about your stunning cottage surroundings. You can learn to fish and learn how to make a lure, plus get a crash course in bear and fire safety.
- Renew your Outdoors Cards! The Outdoor Activity centre will also have knowledgeable staff on hand to help you renew your hunting or fishing license. So you can check that off your ‘To Do’ list.
- Meet The Brojects! Cottage Life TV’s Andrew and Kevin Buckles will be there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if you want to get star struck.
Don’t wait! Grab your tickets today!